What is SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION?
Search engine optimization (SEO), is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines via "natural" (organic or algorithmic) search results via targeted keywords. Typically, the higher a site is displayed on the search results page, or the higher it "ranks", the more likely the user will visit that corresponding website.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION has many components and levels of implementation. Unique and relevant title and meta descriptions for each page in your site is important. Additional steps in improving your site's optimization include keyword density, keyword phrases, placement of keyword phrases, sitemaps, updated content, friendly URLs, and much more.
New Design Now's SEO packages include
- Consulting with client and implementing changes based on keyword development, recommended relevant content
- Keyword research – Development of keywords and phrases
- Meta tag - Meta tag, Images alt tag optimization and Proper title tag usage
- Review of content, based on word density, relevant content and make recommendations
- Consultation about linking strategies
- Site Submission to known reliable directory and search engines that follow ethical policies.
- One time Yahoo Search Engine Directory submission which is currently $299US.
- Review your web stats/ analytics reports to indicate keywords and phrases that are being used to find your site.
- Search Engine Verfication and Sitemap submissions
Ongoing maintenance packages available. Our maintenance programs will index all new pages as they get developed and tweak pages as algorithms are constantly changed by Google, Yahoo/Bing and others.